Back pain during menstruation is a common symptom in women . It is caused by the uterus contracting to expel menstrual blood. This causes the muscles in the back to contract. Pain followed.
Ways to relieve back pain during menstruation are as follows:
- Get enough rest. Getting enough rest will help your body recover better. Back pain will subside.
- Drink enough water Drinking enough water can help relieve back pain. This is because water helps lubricate joints and muscles. Makes the muscles work better
- Exercise regularly Regular exercise will help strengthen the muscles in your back. Helps reduce back pain.
- Avoid lifting heavy things. Lifting heavy objects causes the muscles in your back to work harder. Resulting in more back pain.
- Take a warm shower. A warm shower relaxes your muscles and relieves back pain.
- Apply heat to the back. Applying heat to the back can help relieve back pain.
- Take painkillers If the back pain is severe You may take pain relievers such as ibuprofen or paracetamol.
In addition to the above methods There are other ways. That may help relieve back pain during menstruation, such as. ยูฟ่าเบท
- Stretch the muscles in the back Stretching the muscles in your back can help relax your muscles and relieve back pain.
- Use a backing pad. Using a back support will help support the weight of your back. Reduces back pain
- Use a pillow to support your stomach. Using a stomach pillow will help support the weight of the stomach area. Reduces back pain
If the back pain during menstruation is very severe or if there are other symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, please see a doctor immediately.